KARNATAKA SPORTS FOUNDATION a registered non government and non profit organisation to work in the field of SPORTS. We have two project to achieve the target. We are bringing a Weekly News Paper SPORTS NEWS in Kannada and another project is SPORTS VISION 2020 to work with the Rural Schools to implement the sports activities
- We are committed to Sports, Culture & Arts associated with youths ,
- Identify, Encourage and Nurture the talented youths to achieve excellence in the field of SPORTS, CULTURE & ARTS in parallel with Education
- To identify and provide proper platform to exhibit the talents of our youths and groom it to be at par with National and International Standard.
- Providing Clean and Transparent information to the youths who opt for sports as career.
- To Ensure sports moves along with Academic Achievements.
- To mobilise informtions on technical training facility for the sports persons.
- To Create LOVE for the Sports, Create Public Awareness for SPORTS and to Creates sports as a CAREER.
Initiate sports activities from the Schools Level. Start from the under privileged and rural schools .
Create awareness and sports importance in the school
Create Community Sports Club
Creating Sportsmanship in every persons life
To Achieve any thing we need MEDIA a Proper and Own Media. So only we are coming up with the `SPORTS NEWS – Karnataka’ a Weekly Sports News Paper which is in both Kannada and English exclusively for SPORTS and also Youth Activities
SPORTS VISION 2020 is an another Project by which we are supporting small and medium schools in general and most particularly village government schools with small resources investment in infrastructure development for the schools.
DATA BASE. We are collecting Basic Data, Segragating according to events and presenting in Report Format. We make available data base of various sports events, infrastructure available, trainer, coaches, instructors, physical educators, sports reporters, sports writers, sports materials dealers etc.,